Why become a member? ×

ACG Finn 5 Custom - Sold
£1300

Merton

[quote name='RalphDWilson' timestamp='1510222832' post='3404685']
Outrageously cheap. GLWTS.

Sorry I'm not in a buying position - as I don't play with a band any more, I can't justify the number of basses I have at the moment. I love my Finn 4. Could I suggest you change your car instead rather than sell your bass? :-)
[/quote]

Haha, the Mrs wants me to get a new car too! Thing is it’s a great car when it’s running, just this year has become very expensive for it. Hopefully next year will be completely the opposite ;)

I’ve had a few trade suggestions which are more along the lines of a straight swap, sadly with my financial position any trade I do would need to be cash plus the item in question, hence the suggestions have all been less than half the value i’m putting on the bass. Straight sale is preferable :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely bass, this one.  Having played it, I can definitely confirm everything written above.  

The B-string is every bit as good as my old '88 Thumb 6...only this is a super comfortable, well-balanced bass that DOESN'T weigh 14lb!  Fantastic build quality, a really superb instrument at an outrageously generous price...and the seller is a great bloke, so deal with 100% confidence!

GLWTS!

• Thanks 1