Why become a member? ×

Aria SB700 (sold pending) & Fender Classic 60's Jazz (SOLD)
£1075

GarfyBass

First up is my Aria SB700 for sale.
Absolutely mint condition with a tiny mark in the lacquer as shown. its about 2mm at most!
Setup with new Rotosounds by The Gallery, it plays beautifully, gorgeous bass thats just not getting played. Comes with the original case that has a couple of scuffs on but all catches and the lock are fine (key included).
Weighs 10.1 lb

£595.00 (sold pending)

Second is my Classic 60's Jazz in sunburst. Excellent condition apart from a ding on the shoulder as shown (my bloody fault!!!!). Again setup at The Gallery with Flats and plays superbly. Comes with fender gig bag.

£480.00 (SOLD)

Collection from Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire welcome or I'm happy to send via a courier (will be very well packed!)

Cheers

Edited by GarfyBass

[quote name='simontdo' timestamp='1482236755' post='3198669']
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's an SB700.

The SB600 has a glued neck, your's has a through neck. :)
[/quote]

Yeah, that's a very lovely 700. I've just bought one.

Would love this one too, the wife would deffo kill me though.

[quote name='simontdo' timestamp='1482236755' post='3198669']
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's an SB700.

The SB600 has a glued neck, your's has a through neck. :)
[/quote]

I have an SB 600 and its a through neck, Looks exactly like this one only in Paduke red

[quote name='AndyTravis' timestamp='1482329633' post='3199613']

Then you have a 700 in Padouk Red...
[/quote]
[quote name='briansbrew' timestamp='1482355355' post='3199890']
Thanks Guys, I have checked and seen an 600 with the neck joint compared to mine which as you rightly put it is a 700 in Padouk, great bass by the way.
[/quote]

Briansbrew, does yours have odd markers or eye markers? Dot and it's a an SB700, eyes and it's an SB60-R or an SB-R60... can't remember the correct nomenclature.

The Jazz is original apart from the bridge, which was on it when i bought it. Its the Classic 60's bass and NOT the lacquer finished one. As for the weight, its around 8.5 lbs according to our bathroom scales...its not a heavy bass, very comfortable to play...IMHO :D