Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Music Man StingRay Classic 4 – rare colour, one-piece lightweight body
£1500

JCB

NOW SOLD
==========
Not sure I should be selling this, but here goes… It was hard to get hold of and so I’ve agonised over it but I just can’t escape the fact that the StingRay isn’t quite my thing. I was very disappointed as I had wanted this bass for so long. Haven’t we all wanted to play/sound like Bernard Edwards at least once in our lives? I wish… The bass has the sound, but I don’t! I should have known better.

It took me a long search to find this particular ‘Ray as I didn’t really want one of the regular colours that were available in the UK, plus I wanted one that wasn’t the usual 10-lbs or more.

It was hand-picked in the USA for its lightweight one-piece ash body – and of course the trans-white finish that really shows off the grain. Imported to the UK, brand new, by me. Nice subtle birdseye maple on the neck. All original stuff included (HSC etc.).

Near mint condition. Weighs just 4.2kg – not super lightweight but very good for a ‘Ray.

Prefer collect only from Herts, UK please. £1500
No trades on this one

[attachment=234356:DSCF4179_FL.jpg]
[attachment=234357:DSCF4174_FL.jpg]

Photos here: [url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/96155637@N00/sets/72157661524811482/with/23244118381/"]https://www.flickr.c...th/23244118381/[/url]

Edited by JCB

Thanks BaconCheese :)

I've had one or two questions about trades - looking for a cash sale on this one though, but thanks for the emails.

Just to point out - the bar code label in the Flickr pics on the back of the bass has been removed (it was from when the bass was new). No marks or anything remain, don't worry. It was one of those easy-peel labels ;)

Edited by JCB