Why become a member? ×

Tecamp Puma 2x10 combo - price drop!
£625

andykelly

Due to a change of job, I no longer have a studio to keep my amps. Being primarily a guitarist this means I have to, regrettably, sell my Tecamp Puma 500 2x10 combo.

Since I've owned it, it's been absolutely faultless and has only been used for recording and small rehearsals. It's an incredibly versatile amp, largely due to the 'taste' knob, 4 band eq, pre/post DI, fx loop, multi voltage and ability to drive larger extension cabinets. The combo is in perfect working order and good cosmetic order too. The original manual will be included in the sale, but I do not have the box.

I am happy to post at buyers expense and although this is already competitively priced (the basschat average for a used one of these is £673) I will accept offers for a quick sale. If you'd like to collect from Oxfordshire (OX28) you're welcome to try it out.

More pictures will be added soon, but if there's any specific pictures you'd like, feel free to message me.

Was £625
Price Drop: £585
Price Drop: £500

Edited by andykelly

I had one of these and they're superb. I just used to leave mine flat and use the taste knob to go from trebly hifi to fat ska and Motown easily. Nice and light too, so easily portable.

Good luck with the sale - if I was gigging more I'd be all over this.

• 1 month later...