Why become a member? ×

Sold
£540

walplayer

Sold pending payment

Precision MIJ 1996 Fender 50th Anniversary (1996) in great condition , I've not owned this long and it's great,but decided I prefer the heavier mid/late 70s p basses.
This is very light but has a huge sound.
comes with a non original mint green distressed pickguard which is very nice,and a tort one too.
Original pickup replaced with American Vintage pick up (lots of growl!) cts pots and cloth wiring.
Fairly new thomann hardcase with keys
some small dings in finish but nothing much.
Set up and plays fantastic nice low action .
Neck is the 62 style , with flatter profile but wider at nut.
Willing to ship
Price is £540 excluding any shipping costs or welcome to call round to try it thanks

Edited by walplayer

I think this may be my old one...

If it is, it was my tech that replaced the pickups, pots and wiring and the tort guard was made for me by Howard, the Bass Doc. I fitted a bridge cover too.

I shouldn't have sold it. It was a terrible decision. If I could afford this I'd have it 🙁

Edit to say, I still have the original single ply guard if the buyer wants it, PayPal to cover postage, otherwise free of charge.

Edited by M@23

[quote name='Burns-bass' timestamp='1482098401' post='3197675']
How much did two kids cost you?

Sorry. These basses are wonderful. When I was gigging with a signed artist he insisted I played one of these strung with Roto flats and a slab of foam at the bridge. Sounded wonderful. Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]

too much!!!.

currently looking at what I could sell