Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Peter Gales

niceguyhomer

[left][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]I bought a pair of Aguilar cabs off Pete and collected them from his house. While I was there he showed me an Aguilar amp and let me take it home on trust to try. I took it home, tried it, liked it so I asked my missus to send the money.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]The following day, Pete rang to advise me that my lovely wife had paid him twice for the amp, what a gent.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Pete is an absolute pleasure to deal with and of all the many many deals I’ve done on this site, this was the easiest and most pleasurable. [/color][/size][/font][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][/font][font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]I wholeheartedly recommend Pete, buy and sell with confidence.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Just completed a p/x with Peter for 2 Vanderkley 112EXT cabs, arranged over telephone, arrived on time (unlike me) and was a true gentleman, obviously looks after his gear so buy with confidence, highly recommended, might even turn up at my next Steely Dan tribute show😎

• Like 1