Why become a member? ×

Sold - Warwick Streamer Stage II Gorgeous!
£1500

LukeGTE

[b][size=5][color=#FF0000][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price negotiable for cash only deals![/font][/color][/size][/b]

[list]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial Number E 000794 92, made in Germany in May 1992[/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wenge neck with afzelia lamination[/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wenge fingerboard with MOP yin yang inlays[/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Solid afzelia body[/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Passive Bartolini JJ pickups with a[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ctive 2 Band MEC electronics[/font][/color]
[*][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weighs 4.4kg[/font][/color]
[/list]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lovely condition! I've owned it for a little over 10 years but now it just doesn't get played. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It had a re-fret and set up at The Gallery in Camden earlier this year. Balances and plays superbly, with a lovely low action which is easily adjustable. Sounds amazing in passive and active mode. The older ones sound better in my opinion and at a third the price of a new one![/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£1500 trade value. In terms of trades, I don't need any more basses, but I would be interested in the following;[/font][/color][list]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Quality lightweight heads (Aguilar, Mesa)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Quality 112/115 cabs (Aguilar, Mesa)[/font][/color]
[*][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pedals (flanger/trem/chorus/compresser/looper)[/font][/color]
[*]Extended (low) frequency microphones (Sennheiser MD 421-II, AKG D112)
[*]DI (Focusrite, PreSonus)
[/list]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It comes with a generic hard-case so i[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]t can be sent via courier at buyer's expense (I reckon somewhere between £25 and £30 if in the UK, but will have to find a quote for anyone who wants it sent overseas) but p[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ickup preferred from central London. Potential buyers more than welcome to come round for a cuppa and a tinker, I live round the corner from Vauxhall Park.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font][/color]

Edited by LukeGTE

[quote name='moooper' timestamp='1481753393' post='3194948']
Great bass photos, it looks like the streamer has done some model shots for Marks and Spencer Autumn/Winter collection. Good luck with the sale
[/quote]

Thank you. Maybe I should have dressed it up in a nice scarf and a woolly hat

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='lukeward2004' timestamp='1484325576' post='3214755']
Just to add that this is a top notch bass - I have a 5 string version and its just pure awesomeness to the point where I would never, ever, EVER sell mine.

So come on folks - take advantage of this guys' insanity and grab yourself the best bass you will ever own :)

GLWTS
[/quote]
[quote name='jellew' timestamp='1484386169' post='3215061']
This is probably the warwick of my dreams but I dont have any funds and also live across the pond. Best of luck with the sale.
[/quote]
[quote name='three' timestamp='1484395697' post='3215163']
I had a five and it was beautiful - if it had been a 4,I'd still have it. Tremendous playability and tone
[/quote]

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A lovely example of a coveted bass up for grabs here, my little bass monkies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...