Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones 5 String Natural MN
£875

aberbassman

I purchased this beautiful bass earlier this year and fell in love with the tone and action but alas I am not a 5 string player. Having worked as a gigging bass player for the last 25 years playing only 4 string basses I cannot adapt to the 5 string, getting too old to change! Hence this beauty goes up for sale.The bass is in immaculate condition. Here is the info:

[color=#333333][font=arial][size=3]A real workhorse bass, Lakland's Darryl Jones Signature Skyline DJ-5 solidbody electric bass guitar gives you the feel and extreme tonal range you need to play any style of bass. Whether you're a fingerstylist rocking out smooth low-end thump in an R&B band or a pick-slinging, hard-hitting percussive player who loves to jam out fast-moving metal bass lines, you'll find the tone you need in your Lakland Skyline DJ-5. That's because the Skyline DJ-5 combines the harmonically rich sound of swamp ash and maple with the wide tonal range of Lakland's Vintage Wound single-coil pickups.[/size][/font][/color]

Number of Strings 5 Color Natural Body Material Swamp Ash Scale Length 35" Number of Frets 21 Fingerboard Material Maple Fingerboard Inlay Blocks Neck Material Maple Nut Width 1.8" Bridge/Tailpiece Lakland Dual-Design Bridge Tuners Hipshot Ultralites Number of Pickups 2 Neck Pickup Lakland Vintage J Single-coil Bridge Pickup Lakland Vintage J Single-coil Controls 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
[attachment=233952:IMG_4672.JPG]
[attachment=233953:IMG_4680.JPG]
[attachment=233954:IMG_4681.JPG]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...