Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EBS DynaVerb Bass Reverb Pedal: Reduced
£90

Spearfish

[i][b]EBS DynaVerb.[/b] Mono/stereo. Boxed and perfect. Very little home use since purchase new last year. [/i]

[i]Post and package included to mainland UK or collect from Central London/Poole.[/i]

[i]Sorry no trades as I am selling all my musical equipment.[/i]

[size=5][b][size=4]The EBS DynaVerb[/size] [/b][/size][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]is a high dynamics stereo reverb bass effects unit that offers eight different true stereo digital reverb effects from rooms, to plates, to halls all in a compact pedal. The EBS DynaVerb Studio uses a 24-bit digital processing circuitry for a hgh-quality and noiseless performance on stage and in the recording studio. It has a stereo input as well as a stereo output.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]The DynaVerb features three different Modes or types of reverb; Room, Plate and Hall. Room and Plate can run in three variations, A, B and C, while the Hall reverb offers two variations A, B (C same as B). It makes a total of eight different reverbs. The controls simply set the volume for the tone (Tone), and how much of the reverb you would like to blend in (Reverb).[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4][b]The main features of the EBS Dynaverb High Dynamics Stereo Reverb include:[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][size=4]Nominal Input Level: -8 dBv[/size]
[*][size=4]Input Impedance: 1MOhms Stereo, 500kOhms Mono[/size]
[*][size=4]Dry Bandwidth: +0/-3 dB 20Hz-20kHz[/size]
[*][size=4]Reverb Bandwidth: +0/-3 dB 20Hz-20kHz[/size]
[*][size=4]Tone Low Pass Filter: min/max 1/20 kHz[/size]
[*][size=4]Reverb Types: 3x Rooms, 3x Plates & 2x Halls[/size]
[*][size=4]Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz [/size]
[*][size=4]Dynamic Range: 107 dB A-Weighted[/size]
[*][size=4]Dimensions: 70 x 115 x 35 mm[/size]
[*][size=4]Weight: 400g[/size]
[*][size=4]Bypass: True[/size]
[*][size=4]Power Requirements: 9-12V DC Regulated, 100 mA max[/size]