Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Darkglass Vintage Deluxe
£225

Spearfish

[i]Boxed and in perfect condition. Very little home use since purchase new last year. [/i]

[i]Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery to UK mainland included or collect from Central London or Bournemouth/Poole. Other options by agreement.[/i]

[i]Sorry no trades as I am selling all my musical equipment.[/i]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4][b]The Darkglass Electronics MicroTubes Vintage Deluxe Bass Overdrive Peda[/b][/size][size=4][b]l [/b]features the warm, tube-like tones of the Microtubes Vintage and adds a 3-band active EQ, parallel output and balanced line driver. It delivers the natural dynamic response and organic compression of classic tube amps and tape machines, fitting four decades of legendary tones into a package that will fit in your gig bag.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]As customary, the level sets the volume of the overall overdriven signal while the drive sets the amount of saturation within the overdriven signal.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]The blend knob mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]The era knob interacts with the Drive knob to shape the character of the pedal. Dial it down to get the warm midrange tones of the 70s or crank it up to get the punchy metallic tones of 80s and 90s rock.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]A three band EQ is also included with dials for bass, mid and treble shaping.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]Finally, a parallel output and a direct output is also included, useful for parallel processing and/or sending a balanced signal to PA systems or studio mixing consoles.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4][b]The main features of the Darkglass Electronics MicroTubes Vintage Deluxe Bass Overdrive Pedal include:[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][size=4]Overdrive pedal for Basses[/size]
[*][size=4]Diverse sound character and tone shaping[/size]
[*][size=4]3 - band EQ[/size]
[*][size=4]Controls: Drive , Level , Blend , Era , Bass , Middle, Treble[/size]
[*][size=4]Parallel output[/size]
[*][size=4]Balanced DI output in XLR format[/size]
[*][size=4]Ground Lift Switch[/size]
[*][size=4]Dimensions: ca. 107 x 120 x 55 mm ( WxDxH )[/size]
[*][size=4]Operates with 9V power supply[/size]
[/list]

Edited by Spearfish

• 2 weeks later...