Why become a member? ×

Stringbusters Reliability/Customer Service (WARNING - AVOID THEM!)

TomWIC

If you don't need the strings really urgently try bassstringsonline (in the States). Have used them before, and they have good range of strings.

I'm not sure how the prices compare now with the weak pound, but they were competitive a while back, even with shipping.

[quote name='morgano' timestamp='1509022914' post='3396097']
If you don't need the strings really urgently try bassstringsonline (in the States). Have used them before, and they have good range of strings.

I'm not sure how the prices compare now with the weak pound, but they were competitive a while back, even with shipping.
[/quote]

Unless the shipping is massively expensive (I can't see any shipping prices without placing an order) for what I'm after it works out about the same with VAT as my last order direct from the UK LaBella distributor.

• 8 months later...

Wish I had seen this before placing an order 2 weeks ago!

I used to use them all the time and they were fantastic but this time, took the money, no strings, no answering phones, no reply to e-mails and no response to comments on social media!

Have insitgated a refund through my credit card company which should be back in my account next week.

Ordered through Strings Direct and they arrived the next day.

Lesson learnt - read Basschat before ordering anything online.

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, peted said:

I ordered a set of strings on 12th August and still processing on website. No answers to emails and call this morning not answered. :(

Get your money back. I wouldnt touch this company with a barge pole.