Why become a member? ×

Bass playing Percussionist wanted

Born 2B Mild

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi, I'm Phil and I play bass for a start-up electro-acoustic originals band called Fi Channon and her band Wilderness Road.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We seek a cajon playing percussionist who can also take over the bass from me on songs where I'm playing mandolin or guitar.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We currently rehearse weekly in Camberley and Twyford in Berkshire (in alternating turns).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We started performing live in November 2016 and continue to make cameo appearances as support/acoustic night slots whilst we build up the set.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We have gigs in the pipeline, and our style of singer/songwriter originals with an Americana feel, is going down well.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Age, gender and race are of no relevance. [/font][/color]