Why become a member? ×

Band PA - JBL EON Speakers, Stands, Mixer, Mic, Cables
£990

Full band PA up for sale, any tests welcomed. Would be tricky to ship so more than happy to meet within reason. I have plenty of pictures I can email across as hit my upload limits.

[u][b]2 x Speaker Stands[/b][/u]
Both speakers stand in pretty good condition, no major wear and tear

[u][b]1 x Shure SM58 Vocal Mic[/b][/u]
Vocal mic has unfortunately been dropped a few years ago so there is a dent in the cover, this hasn't affected its performance or reliability though. Always been kept in its soft case and transported and stored in the flight case

[u][b]1 x Quicklok Mic Stand[/b][/u]
A few scratches and scuffs on the stand but is still in excellent working order

[u][b]1 x LD Systems LAX8D Mixer[/b][/u]
The mixer has a few issues so I have reduced the overall price to almost give this away. It works fine however the effects dial has snapped so you cannot change the effect and the power connector on the PSU is damaged (common fault). It still powers up and everything else works perfectly.

[u][b]1 x Flight case for Mixer, Mic and Cables (Power cables in separate bag)[/b][/u]
Good condition, has wheels and a retractable handle for moving

[u][b]All required XLR / Jack to Jack leads[/b][/u]
Assorted colored leads to identify connections quickly

[u][b]3 X JBL 515XT Speakers[/b][/u]

They were purchased about 2.5 years ago and have probably done 20 shows max. They were not used on rehearsals or pub gigs (Alto's used then) just Weddings,functions etc. They were £360 Each new.

2 have been used as main PA speakers and one as a monitor, this was to give backup should we have a main speaker failure (thankfully never happened) the monitor can be reassigned to a main with no loss of quality or performance.

They have only ever had vocals through them and recorded break music, not a full mic'd up band. So have been worked well within their limits. Always transported in their original boxes so scratches have been kept to a minimum.

IMO great sounding speakers however I know how subjective that can be! Full manufacturer details below;

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]OVERVIEW [/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]WIth the EON 515XT, JBL has extended the reach of the current EON technology by improving input sensitivity, lowering the noise floor, adding user selectable EQ control and re-voicing the system for peak performance and enhanced audio precision. The intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer with adjustable EQ assures that you're in control of the sound and the sturdy construction and superior ergonomic design will guarantee a lifetime of reliability and simplicity. Put it all together and the EON 515XT is the toughest, smartest and most impressive EON ever.[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The EON 515XT's onboard mixer is perfectly suited to accommodate multiple input sources simultaneously. With 2 1/4"" TRS Phone jacks and 1 Neutrix combination jack that accepts an XLR or 1/4" TRS Phone plug, the mixer is capable of blending 3 discrete sources like a stereo keyboard and microphone or a CD/MP3 player and a microphone. The EON 515XT features a loop-through for routing the signal to another destination like an additional EON powered speaker, a recording device, or another mixer. With its global Bass and Treble controls, you can also tailor the sound to fit your unique needs.[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]EON 515XT represents the natural evolution of a product whose creators have been advancing the state of the art in professional audio for more than 60 years. With close to 1 million EON speakers in the world, it's safe to say it's a name you can trust.[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Features[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Intuitive onboard 3-channel mixer[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]User adjustable Bass and Treble controls[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Efficient Crown Class-D amplifier technology[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]625W high-performance powered speaker system[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]True portability[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and precise acoustic performance[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Multi-angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Integrated 36mm polemount socket with stabilizing securing screw[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Integrated M10 suspension points for easy fixed installation[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]100 H x 60 V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]15" differential drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and lighter weight[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Line level and direct microphone input capability[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Easy daisy-chain connections for extending the system[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Applications[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Live sound reinforcement for speech and vocals (presenters, singers, or entertainers, and teachers)[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Music playback for entertainment, A/V, and, institutional venues (DJ's, A/V rental companies, houses of worship, nightclubs, or social organizations)[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Amplification for musical instruments (electronic keyboards, acoustic guitars and basses, brass and woodwinds, percussion)[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]SPECIFICATIONS [/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]System Spec:[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]System Type: Self powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Maximum SPL Output: 132db[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Frequency Range (-10dB): 39-20KHz[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Frequency response (±3dB): 42-18KHz[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4" Phone jacks bal./unbalanced 1 x XLR / 1/4 inch combo jack with XLR loop through[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Input Impedance: 14K[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Signal indicators:[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Limit: Red LED indicates limiter active condition[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Signal: Green LED indicates signal present[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Mic: Indicates the MIC/Line switch is in the "MIC" position[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]EQ: Individual Bass and Treble controls, center detent, ±6db cut and boost[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Bass ± 6dB (200Hz turnover frequency)[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Treble ± 6dB (4 KHz turnover frequency)[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Mic Input Gain: -Infinity to +40dBu[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Line Input Gain: -Infinity to +4dBu (+18dBu maximum input level)[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Limiter: Yes[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Amplifier Design:Crown Class D[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]System Power Rating: 625 W (525 + 100)[/i][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Speaker Spec:[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]LF Driver: 1 x JBL 265F-1 380mm (15") Differential Drive integrated woofer with dual 2" voice coils[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2414H 37.5mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Coverage Pattern: 100 x 60 nominal[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Crossover Frequency: 1.7KkHz[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Enclosure: Polypropylene, multi-purpose main & monitor[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Suspension/ Mounting: 36mm pole socket with stabilizing screw, 5 x M10 suspension points[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Handles: One left/right side, one on top, with rubber grip[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Finish: Black Polypropylene[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent screen backing[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Dimensions (HxWxD): 673mm x 406mm x 368mm (26.5" x 16" x 14.5")[/i][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Gross Weight: 24.2kg (53.5lb.)[/i][/font]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica,]
[size=5]
[/size]

[/font][/color]

Edited by monkeynuts

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...