Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Streamline 5 in satin white - **SOLD**
£1600

anzoid

Status Graphite Streamline in satin white - one of a kind. No trades at the moment, thank you.

Bought recently and tentatively considering selling as I'm not doing so well with five string basses. It's me, not the bass...

In superb condition apart from a mark on the neck (shown very exaggerated in one of the photos - it's much paler when not pushed through a photo editor...) from the gigbag's internal strap.

Sound is amazing and consistent across all five strings with a huge variety of tones available from the two humbucker pickups with 2-band EQ and 18v electrics.
Would prefer collection from Frome in Somerset with cash on collection but open to shipping.

Anyone is welcome to come and try it out through a GK MB500 head into two 12" MarkBass cabs.

[attachment=232726:status_streamline-1.jpg] [attachment=232727:status_streamline-13.jpg]

More photos: [url="https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnWUQ-UURGODgYleyvpfP-Tf6vR5hA"]https://1drv.ms/f/s!...eyvpfP-Tf6vR5hA[/url]

Edited by anzoid

Absolutely lovely - these are fantastic instruments! The problem with the bags really does need to be addressed. I managed to remove marks on my blue matt finish with very careful application of nail varnish remover (try it on a concealed part of the finish first!) Worked very well when applied with cotton pads. I now wrap the neck in a polishing cloth before using the neck retaining strap. I'd take this but I'm not a five-player either - bump!

Edited by three

Yeah, there's a nagging feeling I'm going to regret this... but we're just not really getting along as I have a shoulder problem that is such that any five string I play leaves me in pain. However I adjust it, however it sits, whatever the weight... I've been through 5 different ones in the last year and this was the "holy grail" - but problem is not alleviated and as soon as I switch to a four string everything is fine. So, I think I have to admit defeat, despite my love for playing five string.

• 1 month later...