Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
seashell

Basschat at the LONDON BASS GUITAR SHOW 2017

Tickets soon on sale too. :) [url="http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/buy-tickets/"]http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/buy-tickets/[/url]

Going to have to miss this in 2017 due to being away. It is the one bass show I go to and look forward too so a little peeved.

Ida Nielsen is a new one for me. I have never heard of her before. Stuart Hamm also announced who I have heard of Edited by timmo

I'm looking at going to this one for the first time. Should be a good weekend in London which I can mix up with other visits.

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1480511088' post='3184953']
I'll almost certainly be there, even if there's evening gigs to play :).
Great hang!

Si
[/quote]

It's the only time we get to see each other :) I'll be there I am sure - hopefully a bit more 'with it' this year!

[quote name='DangerDan' timestamp='1480545704' post='3185386']
Might have to make my way down this time round. So much gear im gassing for, i may actually get to try some of it out this way!
[/quote]

We have tickets!

[quote name='DangerDan' timestamp='1480545704' post='3185386']
Might have to make my way down this time round. So much gear I'm gassing for, I may actually get to try some of it out this way!
[/quote]

...don't forget to allow for the GAS you'll be acquiring by going.. :lol: :lol: :lol:...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1480609483' post='3185843']

...don't forget to allow for the GAS you'll be acquiring by going.. :lol: :lol: :lol:...
[/quote]

Dammit! I hadn't accounted for that! Better leave the credit card at home...

I must say I've gotten quite some GAS when at the show, but back home I realised there's not very much I'd gain from buying one of the basses I tested there. Sure, I fell in love with Sadowskys, Overwater and especially Pedulla, but I kinda have that stuff already, more or less. Okay, I'd kill for a Pentabuzz. But other than that...

Spector basses blew my mind this year, it was like each one I played had been custom made for me. Can't wait to go back next time, I've been saving up...