Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TAzMillitello

lowregisterhead

I bought a Status S2 5-string from Taz, and the transaction was very smooth - great communication, photos of packing and immediate tracking info when the bass was sent, and the bass was every bit as good (and, to be honest even better) than described!

A really friendly and helpful guy. Deal in confidence. Thanks Taz!

Thanks so much Dave! My friend from UK, you live in a spectacular location, I hope Status can live in every note you will play along with it.

B) Dave trusted me and I enjoyed this so much. Fast and timely payment made in a different currency by Transferwise, the transaction was nice and simple, he is very friendly and cordial, with a great communication and I'm happy to have met him on Basschat.

I wish you all the best my friend! A sincere hug from Sicily! ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/03/2019 at 19:22, clic said:

I bought a Godin A5 and all was ok. Good communication, good packaging, etc. I'm very happy with the bass and thankful for the easy transaction.

Trustful member

thank you

Pep

Thanks so much Pep! My friend from Spain, I love your location and I studied spanish at university because I like it a lot , I hope that this Godin it can give you every satisfaction on every note you play with it and that it'll receive all the love it needs! 😆

Pep trusted me and I thank him so much. Transation was really nice and prompt and punctual payment. He is a really friendly person and with excellent communication. It was really a pleasure!

I wish you all the best my friend! A sincere hug from Sicily!