Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Squier JV Series Jazz '84 Oly White
£800

bassjamm

[b]EDIT: This is now sold. Thanks for looking.[/b]

Hey,

I'm selling my Fender Squier JV Series Jazz from 1984 in Olympic White.

It's an absolute beauty. Sounds and plays great. But...my Precision just makes me smile that bit more every time I pick it up, and I don't need both.

When I bought this, I played it alongside a number of other Jazz basses. That included some higher priced JV Series basses, and some other higher end boutique basses. This one, for me, was the out and out winner. It just has a quality, and depth of tone that's quite special I feel. Of course, you're welcome to come and find that out for yourself (I'm in Grantham, Lincs.).

It doesn't have a case I'm afraid, so an in person deal would be the best option. However, I'm happy to buy a case and ship it at the buyers expense. Feel free to reach out to me to figure out all that kind of stuff.

I've tried my best to accurately represent the bass in the following pics and video. It's in really good knick for a 32 year old bass, and you can definitely feel it's quality when you've got it in your hands. However, it is 32 years old, so it does have some character.

Here's a video of it - [url="https://youtu.be/Oro2YifjCO0"]https://youtu.be/Oro2YifjCO0[/url] and there are some pics below.

It's a straight sale at a fairly priced SOLD please (that's less than most others on here right now, purely because I want the cash).

Any questions, please get in touch.

Thanks for your time.

Jamie

Edited by bassjamm

Drooling over this - but "you already have too many basses" and no spare budget to purchase it (especially with Christmas and kids birthdays coming up in the near future).

Have a bump on me though cos this deserves a good home.