Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Fender MIM Precision Deluxe (Passive P/J) £450 inc postage WITHDRAWN
£450

olliedf89

WITHDRAWN

Hey all, decided to sell my Mexican PJ Deluxe bass.
It's a great sounding and playing instrument, but I really just want a straight up P, so I'm selling a couple of bits in order to get me cash for a nice one.

It's black with a maple board and a gold scratch plate. All the stuff is the same as when I bought it, except I've popped a new bridge on. It's a simple cheap one for £15 from North West Guitars, as recommended to me on here. Works a treat and I'll include the original BBOT Fender one for you.

So the bass is in good condition, plays great, sounds great, had it set up and given a good ol going over by a tech in Brighton recently, too. The only issue is a cosmetic one, a wearing away of the gold on the scratch plate. You should be able to see that in the pictures below.

Anyway, I can't think of anything else to tell you, great bass, looks good and sounds good. Gigged with it a good handful of times over the summer and its great, proper reliable.
It'll be a shame not to have her in my arsenal anymore but I can't stop looking at Maruszczyks right now and the GAS is getting the better of me.

Happy to post within the UK, couriered via UPS most likely (once I find some bubble wrap), and also very happy to meet within Sussex to exchange the bass, that would be easier for me as well at the moment as I'm a bit of a busy bee.
The bass will come in the hard case it was supplied to me in, which is a black Guvnor one with Fender logo.

Payment through PayPal or bank transfer please, with Paypal fees taken into account (within reason). The price is the same that I paid for it on here a few months back, so no silly silly offers please.

I am open to trades, though I am really only looking for a passive 4 string Precision right now. Anything Fender/Sandberg/G&L/Lakland/Maruszczyk would be great, but I really don't have much extra cash to add to a trade deal, if any right now.

Any questions or more pics required, feel free to ask!
Cheers
Ollie

[attachment=231897:IMAG1203.jpg]
[attachment=231898:IMAG1204.jpg]
[attachment=231899:IMAG1205.jpg]
[attachment=231900:IMAG1206.jpg]

[u][color=#ff0000][b]WITHDRAWN couldn't bear to part with it after playing it again yesterday. Apologies all.[/b][/color][/u]

Edited by olliedf89

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1478973384' post='3173090']
Terrific, under rated basses that are just made for gigging.

The only bass on my wish list now is one of these, but white with maple board.

Somebody is going to be happy.
GLWTS
[/quote]
[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1478978376' post='3173135']
I agree, I dont think I will ever part with mine. Best bang for buck p bass out there!
[/quote]well said

Important point - it has to be the passive version, like this one

Edited by gareth