Why become a member? ×

Feedback for thebrig

Delberthot

I bought Brian's Ibanez SRX705 last week.

Spoke with him over the phone before committing to the deal and Brian comes across as a very trustworthy fellow. I certainly wouldn't have any issues with buying from or selling to in the future.

The bass was exactly as he described it in the ad, right down to the damage to the finish which was pretty unnoticable and was packed very well.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Brian, I think you have two feedback threads - I'm using this one because it's the latest.

I just picked up Brian's BF S12 at our secret rendezvous location lol. Well, Tesco's carpark actually.

What a great guy - we chatted about stuff in general, compared cabs and went our separate ways. The only difference being that I had an S12 in the back of the car, which wasn't there before.

Hightly recommended BC'er.

Cheers, Geoff

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just bought Brian's USA Precision, straightforward transaction, honest description of the Bass and good communication; looked pristine in the photos but Brian told me about marks which are barely visible in the flesh. The bass was well packed, the case was wrapped and sealed then placed in a cardboard box which was well padded; I've bought from one well know Bass shop which doesn't package as well as this. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Brian again or recommend him to anyone else on Basschat.

Cheers

Charla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great All Round Transaction 👍

bought a micro Cube off Brian...Good Communication...Good Packaging 

Quick Turnaround...and a cracking piece of kit in Good Nick...Couldn’t ask for more! Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence 

Many Thanks!

Martin😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seeing that I was intending to buy a Auralex Gramma pad, Brian got in touch offering me his in excellent condition for an extremely reasonable price. A few days later and it's now happily sat under my amp. 

The brown paper wrapping the box was done so nicely that I regret not taking a photo of it! Lovely when people put real effort in, no matter how low the price 😊