Left leaderboard
Captain Bass

Feedback for thebrig

Aphex Xciter Pedal £40 including P&P

Very well packaged, fast delivery and item as described. Great friendly communication too.

I recommend to buy or trade with.

Thankyou,
Andy

Great deal done on a Taylor guitar (I’d alerted a friend to it and acted as middleman) - well packed and super fast delivery.

Very straightforward - highly recommended Basschatter. 

Excellent communication, machine heads arrived rapidly and very well packed.  Many thanks.

Just bought Brian's Roadworn P: exactly as described, carefully packaged, quickly despatached and communications throughout - perfect! Cheers Brian, much appreciated :)

I've just bought Brian's USA Precision, straightforward transaction, honest description of the Bass and good communication; looked pristine in the photos but Brian told me about marks which are barely visible in the flesh. The bass was well packed, the case was wrapped and sealed then placed in a cardboard box which was well padded; I've bought from one well know Bass shop which doesn't package as well as this. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Brian again or recommend him to anyone else on Basschat.

Cheers

Charla

I’ve just received a beautiful mandolin bought from Brian. It’s exactly as he described it and was very well packed for delivery.

A fine Basschater who you can do business with in confidence.