Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Sire Marcus Miller V7 5 - Swamp Ash/Maple TS
£420

TBBassist2011

[s][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]FINAL PRICE DROP! - £360 [/font][/color][/s][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If I can sell this by Sunday morning, I'll come down on price some more! [/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Evening![/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A Marcus Miller V7! I pre-ordered this in the original signed batch from Thomann, hence why the neck plate has been swapped out (sorry!). Was set up a few months back for an album recording, and then never been used. Since buying it, I used it for recording twice and never took it out, just been sat in a studio, and Christmas is coming and all, so decided now was the time (plus I am not a fan at all of Jazz's at the moment for some reason).[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Looking for [s]£420[/s] [s]£360 (FINAL DROP!)[/s], but open to offers around this price - want to try and shift this before the end of this week![/font][/color]

[s][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As much as I am looking for cash, I will trade if something does get offered that I can't refuse! Not particularly looking for anything, but feel free to offer a trade if you've got something! [/font][/color][/s][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Cash is king!![/font][/color]

Collection in Nottingham or shipping available.

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks![/font][/color]

[attachment=231709:bass 1.jpg][attachment=231712:bass 4.jpg][attachment=231710:bass 2.jpg][attachment=231711:bass 3.jpg][attachment=231713:bass 5.jpg]

Edited by TBBassist2011

Oh man I totally want this but can't afford it at the moment (MOT due, Christmas, life etc etc). Had my lustful eye on one of these in the exact colours you're selling for a while! Hope you get a quick sale for both of our sakes! Only thing I have for trade is my 1971 Fender Musicmaster which is badly in need of a restore project so might not be your thing. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='AdamWoodBass' timestamp='1478788502' post='3171646']
Oh man I totally want this but can't afford it at the moment (MOT due, Christmas, life etc etc). Had my lustful eye on one of these in the exact colours you're selling for a while! Hope you get a quick sale for both of our sakes! Only thing I have for trade is my 1971 Fender Musicmaster which is badly in need of a restore project so might not be your thing. PM me if you're interested.
[/quote]

Exactly why I'm selling with Christmas coming round! I fell in love with it when they came up on pre-order, but it was my first Jazz, and I just never got on. I did at first I'll admit, but hardly used it unless a recording asked for it. Now, that Musicmaster would totally be my thing, but I just don't have the cash or time for a proper restore, I got a Mustang recently, and wanted a bass to match, but I just restored a P Bass and funds are too low! GLWTS, it is a beautiful thing and hopefully somebody snaps it up and puts the restoration up on here!