Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
DogHammer

SOLD - Chowny CHB-1 in White
£290

SOLD - Chowny CHB-1 in white. Short scale. Perfect condition. Bought in December 2015. Gigged a few times.

Great bass but I just don't play it anymore in either of my current projects. Would like it to go to a good home where it will get used and appreciated.

Comes with no case, but will include the original strings. Even though it's a short scale bass, I have found that medium scale strings fit. Have changed out for some 90 35 Rotosounds.

£200

Not looking to pack up to post. But happy to drive and meet half way if it's not too far. Located in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, or I work in Farnborough near Fleet so can be located there too.

Here are some photos, also realised that the price was a little steep, so dropped it some.

Edited by DogHammer

MB1.
Please refrain from posting trades on a sales ad
They need to be PMD to the seller
Not posted here!

March Bump, Still for sale £220.

Also looking for trades. After a cab at the moment too so cab trades are also a possibility.

Just in case anyone from up north is interested, Im heading up to Newcastle on Friday for the weekend. Could pop it in the boot for a swift sale.