Why become a member? ×

Feedback for PawelG

Spoonman

• 3 weeks later...

I just part-traded basses between Germany and the UK with Pawel. From beginning to end a pleasant mate to deal with. I have nothing to complain about. Even had a nice basstalk while waiting for our basses to arrive. Absolutley recommendable! Hope to deal with you again in the future, Pawel. Stay safe!

• 3 weeks later...

Met with Pawel in a lovely cottage in Somerset. Did a trade for his Lakland P and all went smoothly as expected. Pawel (and his girlfriend) are lovely people and 100% trustworthy, basschatters can deal in total confidence as he is a total credit to the forum........and true to his word he makes great coffee!

Hope we get to deal and/or meet again - all the best from the Family Stone :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a cracking Squier Matt Freeman Precision from Pawel. Great comms throughout, drove to his to collect and we spent a good hour or so nattering about basses, amps, music & tattoos. He added in an AC/DC CD for the drive home which was great, and also makes a really decent cup of coffee.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a lovely early 90s P bass from Pawel. As ever, he was very welcoming, very patient and is a genuinely good bloke!

In addition, Pawel really knows his gear and is a fine bass player...

Happy to recommend to all on Basschat.

Thanks Pawel 😊

Edited by silverfoxnik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I traded my P bass for Pawel's jazz. He was a pleasure to deal with, communicating well and keeping me informed. We met halfway and he was bang on time, friendly and polite. The jazz bass is lovely and exactly as described. Cheers mate and enjoy the P bass.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a roland cube amp from Pawel. We met at his place over a coffee and a great chat. This guy is honest and reliable and a great guy to deal with. He also plays some really cool slap riffs!  I couldn't recommend him highly enough. Thanks Pawel for a very pleasant transaction. Dave