Why become a member? ×

SOLD - please close - Sale Sei Jazz 4-string spalted maple top
£2500

urb

SOLD!

I wanted to spread the word on my Sei Jazz as I'm selling it to fund a new 6 string from Martin - I hate to let this bass go, but as I mainly play 5 string it just wasn't getting enough love! It's such a beautiful and all round great bass and it's still in fantastic mint condition - I rarely gigged it and mainly used it at home or for recording - I know many of you will have seen and heard this bass already but for those that haven't there are a few videos below. The bass is currently on sale at the Gallery in Camden so easy for any of you to pop in and try - it's been getting a lot of interest but it's still there - for now!

The price is very much up for negotiation but the full cost of this bass new was £3,500 hence I'm starting high but open to sensible (respectful) offers - I can sell direct to you but I'd rather payment went through the Gallery if possible - plus you can buy it from there during normal opening hours. [url="http://thebassgallery.com/index.php/bass/4-string/jazz-bass-5468.html"]http://thebassgaller...-bass-5468.html[/url]

Gorgeous Sei Jazz bass with Ash body, AAA spalted Maple top-wood facing (on headstock too), one-piece super-fast maple neck, birdseye maple finger-board, 24-frets, red LEDs on fret-dots on topside of finger board, hip-shot D-Tuner, lightweight tuning pegs, Glockenklang 3-band EQ, Nordstrand NJ4 pickups with soapbar housings, and a bubinga ramp. 

Bass is like new, rarely gigged, records like a dream, fast super comfortable neck and light in weight – this is a killer bass hand crafted by Martin Petersen… this bass has been featured in Bass Guitar Magazine and iBass Magazine.

Thanks for reading!

Mike

YouTube links

Edited by urb

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1478104264' post='3166794']
Never thought I would see this Sei for sale. It's the Sei I associate you with Mike.
[/quote]

Believe me I really don't want to let this go - it's a wonderful bass - if I could keep it and get the six I want I would - sadly I can't - I really want it to find a good home :)