Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!! Fender Custom Shop '64 Precision Bass NOS
£1900

Lynam123

[color=#FF0000][b]PRICE DROP!![/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][b]£1800[/b][/color]

Selling my Custom Shop Precision Bass. I bought it in March from Coda Music in the UK and it hasn't left my house since.
It's a reluctant sale but I've come to the conclusion that I'm a Jazz Bass man so it has to go.
Comes with tweed case and accessories.
Pictures to follow..
[attachment=232115:64polywhitefrontbass (1).jpg][attachment=232116:64polywhitefrontbass.jpg]

Edited by Lynam123

[u][i]"Nud width please?"[/i][/u]

I believe the gentleman requested "nud" width? Is there something wrong with the nud that you're not telling us? If I'm gonna drop nearly 2K on a bass I NEED to know nud width ;)

Thank you! Please, tip the waitress and you must try the veal! :thank_you:

[quote name='krispn' timestamp='1478962658' post='3173003']
[u][i]"Nud width please?"[/i][/u]

I believe the gentleman requested "nud" width? Is there something wrong with the nud that you're not telling us? If I'm gonna drop nearly 2K on a bass I NEED to know nud width ;)

Thank you! Please, tip the waitress and you must try the veal! :thank_you:
[/quote]

Hi krispn, here is urban dictionary's definition of "nud".

"[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nud&defid=636024"]nud[/url]

[color=#2C353C]Irc Slang for anything; 'goin for a nud' 'come over after work and we'll have a couple nuds'[/color][color=#2C353C][i]

shut yer nud
what's a nud?"
As you can see "nud' can be used as an alternative for any word, including "nut" so technically he did ask for the nut width, as well as the tiger width, the kettle width, the onion width and so on.
[/i][/color]

• 2 weeks later...