Why become a member? ×

Boss LS2 question

franzbassist

Put the 'dirty' bass into the main input, put the effects in loop A and the clean bass into the return of loop B, and set it to A -> B -> Bypass, then you'll be able to cycle between the first bass clean, first bass plus effects, second bass clean.

I think - haven't tested this but that's how I'd expect things to work based on the manual.

If I was you I'd run the bass you want effected into the the effects in question, then into Loop A Return on the LS2, and the clean bass into Loop B Return, then set the LS2 to A<->B mode so it just switches between either the dirty bass and the clean bass, and you have a volume control for each. Or do you want to be able to bypass the dirty bass effects and have both basses clean?

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1478098252' post='3166736']
If I was you I'd run the bass you want effected into the the effects in question, then into Loop A Return on the LS2, and the clean bass into Loop B Return, then set the LS2 to A<->B mode so it just switches between either the dirty bass and the clean bass, and you have a volume control for each. Or do you want to be able to bypass the dirty bass effects and have both basses clean?
[/quote]

+1