Why become a member? ×

First time in Wunjos today..

skidder652003

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1477615606' post='3163428']
Camden have still announced proposals to demolish n[color=#252525][font=sans-serif]umbers 1–6 and 17–21 Denmark PLACE (not street), which run parallel along the back of the street,[/font][/color]
[/quote]

I was there on Wednesday - I'm surprised there's anything left of Denmark Place, pretty much all I could see is the back of the north side of Denmark Street!

And yes, much love for Wunjo's... I'd broken the plastic top off the pickup selector switch on my BB425, and Wunjo's had the replacement that various electrical and hardware shops had failed to provide!

[quote name='pete.young' timestamp='1477469158' post='3162368']
Not any more. Acoustic guitars and keyboards are now in what used to be Chris Bryant's old shop on the corner, Electric guitars are in the shop which used to have the keyboards and basses are in the basement of the same shop.

This is IMHO a victory for Acoustic guitarists, who can now try instruments out without being blown away by loud electrics in the next bay.
[/quote]

Ah yeah, I went onto Denmark Street the other day while in London and realised it's changed, shame really I liked the old bass shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Not my first time in Wunjos but my first time in Wunjos bass cellar bit..... loved it, great little place full of tasty gear and friendly staff too !!! Definitely be somewhere I frequent in future. A nice Spector in the window I was severely tempted by too, tickling my Jason Newsted GAS........