Why become a member? ×

Status Energy SOLD
£545

ash

I bought this from here earlier in the year - it's a rather lovely Status Energy bass with the carbon neck - an early version without trussrod. It has two Status Jazz pickups and an active circuit - pickup blend, volume and master tone. It can do anything from modern bright tones to a classic Jazz type sound.

Edited by ash

Yes it's lovely Paul Neild did it of Retro169 he's done several refins for me now including a '74 P bass road worn look restoration, Mart's Shergold Marathon 6 and this. Always does a great job with a quick turnaround.

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1476584152' post='3155421']
That's the chap!
[/quote]
Was looking back through the pics of that bass, it was a bit of a dogs dinner. It's back the way it should be
and looks more like the dogs bollocks now.
Are you up for any trades Ash ?

Edited by blunderthumbs

I'm based in Lancaster. As per forum rules pm me with trades but cash is the priority on this. It's a great buy. My only interests for basses are the bass we can't mention on here of the R prefix plus cash from my side. John Birch basses, Shergolds, Jaydee, JV Squier and that's it. The only other thing would be a Moogerfooger low pass with cash my way. Nothing else. Cheers!

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1476617918' post='3155621']
Oi!

It was and still is a stunning instrument. The middle pickup that was in it was installed professionally, and the split outputs into 2 rigs was amazing.
[/quote]
Sorry Fretmeister. Just speaking as I find. No Status bass should be messed with. Only my opinion. :unsure:

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1476618369' post='3155629']
I'm based in Lancaster. As per forum rules pm me with trades but cash is the priority on this. It's a great buy. My only interests for basses are the bass we can't mention on here �� of the R prefix plus cash from my side. John Birch basses, Shergolds, Jaydee, JV Squier and that's it. The only other thing would be a Moogerfooger low pass with cash my way. Nothing else. Cheers!
[/quote]
Ok Ash. Loud and clear. Just thought I'd ask. I see you've put it on evil bay. GLWTS ;)