Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot AH 350 SMX - Sold
£350

bagsieblue

Trace Elliot AH 350 SMX

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In all round Excellent condition[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is one of the green rat fur models[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Everything works no issues (including UV light)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 band Graphic EQ[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Compressor[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Valve/solid state[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pre shape switches[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]There is a valve pre-amp stage, controlled by a blend knob that can put more or less warmth and growl into the sound, followed by a pre-shape switch (for a scooped sound) and then a full 12-band graphic eq. Best of all, is the inclusion of the famous Trace dual-band compressor (that can also be found stand-alone in a pedal), that can help you create a really tight and precise tone.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A little strange in that the it says[/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828] AH400SMX on the front but AH350SMX on the back, I believe its possible that as the 350 [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]had a textured black coating. It was replaced by the AH400 SMX[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] finished in dark green carpet, but they possibly continued using the same power section, at least at first[/font][/color]

£350 Collected from me in Chorley, Lancs.

No Trades Please.

Edited by bagsieblue

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1476450389' post='3154433']
Can't beat a TE IMO - shame they don't make them a bit more lightweight...GLWTS
[/quote]

Peavey tried that and made a pigs ear of it. This is the real deal!

I was chatting to Paul Stevens (then CEO at TE) at a show about a lightweight amp they were developing. Next time I spoke to him he'd moved to Blackstar as the powers that be at TE USA didn't have the commitment to invest in TE. Looks like we'll be reminiscing about them in the years to come...

• 2 weeks later...