Why become a member? ×

SOLD ---------- GK MB800 amp £385
£425

haruki

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]£385 excluding postage (proce drop ignore above). [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Great little amp. Light and loud class d... and the controls light up.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Comes with footswitch and lead to swap channels (which I have never used)[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Good condition and Works perfectly – only issue is some very faint scratches on the top.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Happy to post (I reckon about £15 extra) or you can pick up if you like. I'm based in North Essex but I work in central London so could meet up there if easier[/font][list]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Power: 800W into 4Ω, 500W into 8Ω [/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Gaina / B - Gain B is adjustable via separate level control[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Mute switch [/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2]Switchable compressor[/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]All controls are illuminated[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]DI Out (pre / post EQ switchable)[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]2 Speaker Twist outputs[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Headphone connector[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Line out[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.45 x 27.3 x 21.6 cm[/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Weight: 2.2 kg[/color][/font][/size]
[/list]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=3][/size][/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=3][/size][/color][/font]

Edited by haruki

mmmm didnt notioce that cant remember where I copied that from...think it might have been a certain german site

I presume they mean the speakon sockets s....that you twist to (un)lock....coz as you know thats all there is