Why become a member? ×

***ON HOLD*** TC Electronic RH750 Head / RC4 Footswitch / bag **PRICE DROP**
£495

rosco

Hey guys,

This amazing head is up for sale at the moment inc. rc4 footswitch and bag (bag is pretty worn and has definitely seen better days, but still serves it's purpose!).

I'm not sure if I'm being completely mad here as this head is an amazing piece of gear that has served me well on anything from cocktail bar gigs to 5000 cap venues; but GAS is a real pain in the ass!

Knobs and buttons have been replaced with the updated ones and everything is working perfectly as you'd expect. Footswitch has a few, expected gig scratches here and there, but also works perfectly and has a brilliant build quality/feel to it.

Priced at [s]£495[/s] [u][b][size=5]£480[/size][/b][/u] inc. insured P&P.

The best price I could find for a new RH750 at the moment is £866 from GAK (with the RC4 footswitch retailing at a standard £125!), so grab yourself a TOTAL BARGAIN whilst I'm unsure!

Cheers,

Ross

Edited by rosco

What about an Acoustic Image Focus 2? 2 channel, 600W at 4 Ohms. Ch1 takes mic (with Phantom power for say upright or acoustic) Ch2 electric. Notch/filter DI etc... can send pics. In AI gig bag. Could possibly add a little cash... amps currently outnumbering gigs... but new toys are... new toys :)

Morning!

Would you be interested in a Mark Bass CMD102P combo? Mines the original Italian one, not the Indonesias ones that are currently available.

It's an absolute beast, super loud and pretty lightweight too.

I can send you some pics and more info if you're interested.

Cheers, J.

[quote name='bassman7755' timestamp='1475753605' post='3148450']
I feel an irrational GAS for a 750 even though I already own the 450 dont need the extra power or features.
[/quote]

Yes you do - I've got both :D Although my 450 case has had some repair work and a respray and is now a lovely azure blue :-)

Some lovely offers there guys (much to the distain of the moderators I'm guessing!), but still holding out for some Gallien Krueger fun or straight sale at the moment :) More than happy to hear other 'non-GK' trade offers though, keep em coming! Cheers.

Edited by rosco

[quote name='bassman7755' timestamp='1475753605' post='3148450']
I feel an irrational GAS for a 750 even though I already own the 450 dont need the extra power or features.
[/quote]

I feel like joining that club too. It was GAS that made me buy my 450 which is more than loud enough but the presets and pedal look interesting.
Good luck with this.

• 2 weeks later...