Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - JACK digital wireless system - excellent condition, perfect sound
£200

Hi folks,

This great digital wireless system is easy to use. Just plug it in your guitar, press the button, and it works straightaway. The sound is perfect and the system has always worked flawlessly. It's yours for [b]posted[/b], or with some money off if collecting from me in Swindon, Wiltshire. I'm not looking for trades.

[b]Easy charging[/b]
It's simple to charge, boosting its power whenever you plug it into the receiver. And if you'd like a 'warmer' sound that simulates using a cable, press and hold the transmitter's button for five seconds. I've always liked the high-fidelity sound without the cable simulation, but you have a choice.

[b]Changing channels[/b]
In the rare chance there's interference or you're using more than one wireless system, you can switch channels by pressing the transmitter button while it's charging. However, I've never had interference using the system.

[b]In the box[/b]
Here's what you get in the box - transmitter, receiver, adaptor and jack-to-jack connector lead (I lost the original so bought a new one - it's unused - but you can use any lead you like).

[attachment=229108:IMG_0251.JPG] [attachment=229109:IMG_0252.JPG] [attachment=229114:IMG_0254.JPG]

[b]The instructions[/b]

[attachment=229111:IMG_0255.JPG] [attachment=229112:IMG_0256.JPG]

[b]Summary[/b][list]
[*]Digital wireless system for guitar and bass (2.4 GHz frequency range)
[*]24-bit digital converter for perfect sound
[*]Four-hours playing from just one-hour charging
[*]Road-ready - housed in near-indestructible polycarbonate
[/list]
Thanks for looking!

Steve

Edited by mildmanofrock