Why become a member? ×

Cheap Eden Stuff

stingrayfan

My local guitar store's having a sale on Eden heads and cabs, if anyone's in the market for anything:

Andertons, Guildford, Surrey
[url="http://www.andertons.co.uk"]http://www.andertons.co.uk[/url]

Massive Eden Bass Amp Blow Out!
The Eden distributor for the UK has closed down & Andertons has bought all their remaining stock at some very silly cheap prices!! Everything comes with a 1 year warranty - the Eden UK service centre is still going, so there is no problem with warranties. Stock is very limited & these prices cannot be repeated.

Heads
WT405 - RRP £999, Now £599.99
WT550 - RRP £1149, Now £699.99
WT800C - RRP £1649, Now £999.99
WT1550 (power amp) - RRP £1299, Now £699.99
NA320 - RRP £449, Now £279.99

Cabs
D115XL - RRP £529, Now £349.99
D115XLT - RRP £629, Now £399.99
D118XL - RRP £649, Now £399.99
D210XST - RRP £799, Now £549.99
D210XLT - RRP £699, Now £449.99
NSP115 - RRP £319, Now £199.99

Combos
DC210XLT Metro - RRP £1649, Now £999.99
NC810 - RRP £1299, Now £499.99
N15S - RRP £449, Now £249.99
N8 - RRP £139, Now £89.99

Use the search window at the top of this page to find these products on our web site, or call us on 01483 456777 for more info.

[quote name='Hamster' post='31373' date='Jul 13 2007, 04:21 PM']Oh No! - I live waaaay too close to that shop :)[/quote]

Lucky. It's a shame I'm so far away. I woke up this morning thinking; I'm in the mood for something hedonistically gold, sparkly and toneful yet ironically sacreligious.

[quote name='paul, the' post='31389' date='Jul 13 2007, 04:45 PM']Lucky. It's a shame I'm so far away. I woke up this morning thinking; I'm in the mood for something hedonistically gold, sparkly and toneful yet ironically sacreligious.[/quote]

And just when I've sold my last gold-leafed, gun-totin', body-poppin', pope music box toilet roll holder. I'd have kept one by if I'd known.

(Horrible thought. I bet they'd actually sell.)

As the user of an Eden Nemesis combo, I'd love to have enough loot to stock up, as I've been impressed so far. Highly recommended if my experience of Eden gear is anything to go by.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' post='31478' date='Jul 13 2007, 06:37 PM']And just when I've sold my last gold-leafed, gun-totin', body-poppin', pope music box toilet roll holder. I'd have kept one by if I'd known.

(Horrible thought. I bet they'd actually sell.)

As the user of an Eden Nemesis combo, I'd love to have enough loot to stock up, as I've been impressed so far. Highly recommended if my experience of Eden gear is anything to go by.[/quote]

I'll get on to that Wireless. I'm putting it off because it scares the living baJesus out of me.

Andertons and the last UK distributor are run by the same person. Not surprising they got the last lot of stock!

I bought a Eden RS410 combo. Bloody brilliant - I've hardly been off the thing and the NC range is just as good.

[quote name='ste_m3' post='31952' date='Jul 15 2007, 12:33 AM']euurrrghhhh that 810! this is cringey, Do you think me 'rents will believe me if i tell them itll be an investment in me?[/quote]
Yes. Absolutely.

Please buy it before I do :)

They're holding the power amp for me for the next two weeks. If I live off toast and walk to and from work for the next six weeks, it should be alright. Someone buy my QSC Power Amp.

EDIT: Decided against it. Panic buying Eden bass gear. Damn it.

Edited by The Funk

I saw the Nemesis 8x10" combo a couple of weeks ago (it was slightly more expensive then, £579) and had a play through it... awesome, it just won't fit in my car!

I was hoping they might have had the 2x12" combo and the 2x12" extension cab. I'd have had that right there and then! :)

[quote name='The Funk' post='31981' date='Jul 15 2007, 03:44 AM']They're holding the power amp for me for the next two weeks. If I live off toast and walk to and from work for the next six weeks, it should be alright. Someone buy my QSC Power Amp.

EDIT: Decided against it. Panic buying Eden bass gear. Damn it.[/quote]

You'll kick yourself. you knows it.

on my end, talks have ceased for the day, i have the stamina of an ethiopian. Round two tomorrow.

[quote name='ste_m3' post='33030' date='Jul 17 2007, 01:37 PM']Yeahhhh! The 810 is on its way! I shall have lots of pictures and a write up when it gets here, hopefully tomorrow![/quote]

I am sure you will be gobsmacked! Look forward to it

Im 16, so no, however The amp will stay at our studios and we always use a van to and from Gigs. :)

Im counting my lucky stars this came up though, i never thought id have the kind of money to own any Eden gear before i hit a mid-life crisis! even if it is "only" nemesis. Canny wait!

Was down at a local music shop flogging my warwick this morning, 200 quid for a 410 pro and 3.2S. nevermind eh, it made up what i neeed for this and that'll do me fine!

Grr, apparently there waiting untill they can find a suitable box to put it in because theyve lost the one that came with it :-|
This is my second bad experiance at andertons. First time i tried buying one of those yamaha BBT 210 cabs, and after three weeks of having already paid they told me they were out of stock! at least this time ive paid for it and i know theyve got it!