Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 FS + gig bag *SOLD*
£350

omikin

Need to raise some funds and have pretty much exclusively been using my old and heavy Bassman 100 at rehearsals and gigs so this one is reluctantly up for sale.

It's a great piece of kit as the many threads on them in this forum attest. Everything from beautiful clean tone to full-on valve-driven crunch, all easily dialled in due to the straightforward controls. 900w at 4 Ohms, 500w at 8 Ohms. Spec here:

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2663&sid=675&cid=95

This one has the same blue light issue which has been frequently discussed - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It has absolutely no effect on the tone.

Gig bag is a TC Electronic one (GAK had no GB ones when I bought this from them so they threw this in!) - it's the right size with loads of useful pockets.

It's £350 posted or £330 collected / meetup. I live in Leeds and am up and down the M1 to Milton Keynes several times a month so can easily arrange a meet somewhere en route.

[attachment=228053:iphone 104.JPG][attachment=228054:iphone 105.JPG][attachment=228055:iphone 106.JPG][attachment=228056:iphone 103.JPG][attachment=228057:iphone 101.JPG]

Edited by omikin