Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass (2013) in Natural Ash - Only £875
£900

joemarty

Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass 4 string in Natural Ash with maple block fingerboard and maple neck. Made in 2013.

N3 Noiseless Pickups, Improved electronics resulting in increased headroom, tighter low-end response, Active/passive toggle switch, Passive tone control for passive mode, Strong-Arm string retainer, HMV bridge, Genuine bone nut, Tinted neck, Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods, 5-Bolt Neck Plate, Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets, Rolled Fingerboard Edges, Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work, Flat head screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick), Black pearl block inlays. Neck binding. Body and fingerboard finished with gloss polyurethane lacquer, neck with a beautiful satin lacquer.

In absolutely excellent condition with no dings or scratches. It's like new! Swirling on pick guard but only as to be expected. Comes with the case candy.

It weights 9lbs 35oz.

Best, most comfortable neck I've ever played but I just don't need so many sound options so is wasted on me.

Looking for a sale only.

I'm in Cornwall be the bass can be couriered anywhere in the UK (£40 fully insured) as I have the original Fender shipping cardboard box. Or happy for buyer to arrange their own courier if preferred.

Edited by joemarty

[quote name='Mike2tone' timestamp='1474231209' post='3136449']
Great bass and great price. IMHO this are better looking than the new Elite series. I am after one of this myself, but I have a very similar (Almost identical) AVRI 75 FSR so it makes no sense for me, but GLWTS.
[/quote]

Thank you. I agree they're better looking than the Elite. Cheers :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening, I'm so sorry for the purchase commitment I made and I can not now meet. Jody was a spectacular person throughout the exchange of messages. I regret that it happened. All that remains for me is to apologize once again and wish for a speedy sale. Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...