Why become a member? ×

Gibson Thunderbird - Sunburst - £750 delivered
£775

Who's Who

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]£750 inc delivery[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]Up for sale is my gorgeous Gibson Thunderbird Bass in Vintage Sunburst finish. This is a 2011 model, made in the USA complete with original hardshell case and all case candy. [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]This bass comes fitted with an upgraded hip shot bridge for added sustain. The original 3 point bridge will also be included in the sale. It has had a pro setup a while back when the new bridge was installed.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]It's also fitted with black strap locks, but again, the originals will be included.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]The bass has a small blemish in the finish either side of the headstock. This was caused when the bass was hung on a guitar stand and the foam reacted with the nitro finish. I have tried to photograph these marks, but they don't really show up as they're barely noticeable and they do not affect playability in any way. [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]There's also a small patch by the bottom strap button where the finish has worn away. This was caused by me threading the lead behind the strap and it rubbing on the body. I have included a photo of this.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]Other than that this bass is in fantastic condition and sounds absolutely massive, like you'd expect from a Thunderbird.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]I'm based in Cheshunt, just outside North London should anyone want to come and have a try.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=4][size=4]Link to photo's - [/size][/size][/font][/color]http://s850.photobucket.com/user/Minty731/library/Gibson%20Thunderbird

Edited by Who's Who