Why become a member? ×

Feedback for dyerseve

The GroovyPlucker

Just bought a Zoom multi fx pedal off Chris. Great guy to chat to, very prompt and efficient. Item was couriered to me and was meticulously packed and protected for it's journey, very pleasing as some people don't bother their backsides. All round great guy to deal with and no hesitations about dealing with him whatsoever.

The GroovyPlucker/Mark

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' timestamp='1473259767' post='3128432']
Just bought a Zoom multi fx pedal off Chris. Great guy to chat to, very prompt and efficient. Item was couriered to me and was meticulously packed and protected for it's journey, very pleasing as some people don't bother their backsides. All round great guy to deal with and no hesitations about dealing with him whatsoever.

The GroovyPlucker/Mark
[/quote]

Thanks Mark. Likewise it was a pleasure to deal with you! Thank you for the instant payment, pleasant communication and hassle free transaction.

regards,
Chris / Dyerseve

I just received a set of Gotoh tuners from Chris. He's new to Basschat and a really good guy. He sent them to me in return to a donation to a charity run he's doing in benefit for Samaritans.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Chris-Kowalski1

Chris is a really good guy to have as a new member of BC..

Many thanks Chris.

Cheers

Richard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just acquired a rather lovely NS-94 from Chris who was kind enough to meet me half way to hand over the goods in exchange for Monopoly money. Perfect gent and great to deal with. Thanks again for a lovely bass.

• 3 months later...

Just bought an Ashdown practice amp from Chris. Good comms, advised of tracking number etc. There was a bit of a hiccup in the delivery as the courier was having trouble finding my work location but Chris messaged me and called me for further info so that he could deal with this - all unprompted I should add. When the item did arrive, well it was packaged safely enough for a trip to the moon. Good transaction all round, deal with confidence.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently bought 2 basses from Chris - he is a great guy to deal with! Good communication ; great and accurate 'product description ; excellent packaging and delivery.! I am delighted with both the basses - they are exactly as described, and i would recommend Chris to anyone - Top man! Mac

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

got some tuners from chris. nothing was too much trouble, even sending me pics on how to reverse them,

because a crayon has more brain cells than me, and i needed the step by step account on how to do it,

which was perfect,

arrived perfect, well packed,  nice and quick post from germany

thanks alot chris

al be baaaaaack

chris

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Last week I bought a bass from Chris. The bass (a Warwick Corvette) is a wonderful instrument and I give him credit for describing it accurately without resorting to all the superlatives that could certainly apply. The price was reasonable. He communicated clearly and was easy to work with, and he shipped the bass quickly despite international complications. The bass was expertly packed and he included some extras after the deal was struck. I'm very happy with the process and love the bass.

• Like 1