Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Hiscox bass case
£50

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I am selling one of my cases as I am finding that I don't take all of my basses out at the same time, so this is surplus to requirements.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]It's a Hiscox case and its odd shape would suit something like a Warwick Dolphin.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]All great condition apart from a flew mild dents as you can see in the pictures.[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The inside is a plush delicate carpet that would suit an opulent 1970s styled-room with lava lamp etc....[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Collection only - I am in Droitwich but will meet junction 5 of the M5 if this is more convenient.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Alternatively, I commute to near Birmingham Airport so anything a few moments from the M42 en route back to Droitwich is acceptable - I'll drop it off or meet up.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Pictures here: [url="https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3vzHZmGDdwKWFBVY3FYei1PdXc&usp=sharing"]https://drive.google...dXc&usp=sharing[/url][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Rich[/font]

Edited by 72deluxe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Sorry for the late reply - didn't realise you had replied. I will measure up and let you know![/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Apologies[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Rich[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi sorry for the late reply[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Length internally overall is 125cm.[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The length of the body section is 55cm.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The width of the body section goes from 39cm to 28cm at is narrowest (it's like a trapezoid shape), with the middle of this being 34cm wide. For the most part it is around 34cm but only tapers to 28cm at the very end before the neck rest region.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hopefully this makes sense.[/font]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...