Why become a member? ×

SOLD- Fender 50s Precision Bass Maple Fretboard-
£450

briansbrew

Up for sale in my beautiful Honey Blonde Precision, I need to sell this to fund another purchase so sorry no trades.
This is the MIM model but uses good quality hardware and pickups, I have the US version of this and honestly I can't tell the difference
between them, lovely precision tones as you would expect from these basses.

The bass is in very good to new condition and has been used at home only, 3 small bruises near the bottom and one on the side but
very small and about the size of a match head.I will try and get some pics of them for any potential buyer.

Specs :[list]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neck Shape: "C" Shape[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Number of Frets: 20[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fret Size: Vintage Style Frets[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Position Inlays: Black Dot[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neck Plate: Vintage Style 4 Bolt[/font][/size]
[*][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Truss Rod Nut: Original Vintage[/font][/size]
[*][size=3]Hardware: Nickel/Chrome[/size]
[*][size=3]Bridge: American Vintage 4 Saddle Bass[/size]
[*][size=3]String Nut: Synthetic Bone[/size]
[*][size=3]Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines[/size]
[/list]
Buyer to arrange courier and I will throw in an old but serviceable fender hard case for safe delivery.

some new photos below from photo bucket

[attachment=226729:DSC_2393.JPG][attachment=226730:DSC_2394.JPG][attachment=226731:DSC_2395.JPG]

Edited by briansbrew

Buyer to arrange courier is often a bit tricky.

To do this, the buyer needs to sort out with the seller, when it is convenient for the seller to have the bass collected. This ALWAYS puts me off.

It is much easier (imo) for the SELLER to say something like " I can get it collected on X day, it will be with you on Y day".
Buyer obviously to pay the carriage costs.