Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* MESA/BOOGIE Diesel 2x15 EV loaded Cab with flightcase
£350

cetera

I've decided to move on the best sounding cab I've ever owned. This is an original 'glory days' EV loaded Mesa/Boogie 2x15 Diesel cab, complete with custom flightcase.

It is 800w at 4 Ohms and the speakers can be run individually at 8 ohms each or together at the full 4 ohms.
The original EV speakers are punchy full range monsters, with tons of low end, back-hitting mid punch and no lack of clear highs too!

I've used this cab for 60's pop/motown, 70's rock, funk & disco.... and modern covers and it reproduces my tone choices with ease and authority.

The tolex is a little tatty, as a much loved & enjoyed cab usually is.... but the build is super solid and earthquake-proof!

Pics to follow, but anyone who knows what this cab is will already be sold on it! ;)

*SOLD*
This cab is large & heavy - but it's all the cab you'll EVER need..... and you will need a van (or a large car - but leaving the flightcase behind) to collect.

Please check my extensive positive feedback for assurance of a clean and honest transaction :)

Edited by cetera

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...