Why become a member? ×

Fender Nate Mendel Precision - Withdrawn
£675

Ashborygirl

Hello

I have my 2016 Fender Nate Mendel Precision for sale. This is a super P bass, great neck, sounds just like a good P bass should.

I have made a few changes just so it wasn't like every other one there. The scratch plate is a Rebel Relic lightly aged piece which lifts the visuals of the bass & the wear is just about bang on. The pick up is a Bartolini 8CPB unit which is the classic Bart P bass pickup. Oh & I added the tug bar because Precisions just look cooler with one.

Sale includes the original black scratch plate & Seymour Duncan QP pickup, in case you want to go back to stock. Also included is the Fender gig bag & all the bits that comes with the bass new. It's currently string with Thomastik Infeld Jazz roundwounds & the fretboard has been given a dose of Gerlitz guitar honey. No scales to weigh it but it's not a lightweight, at a guess & based on the known weight of my Dingwall I would say 9.5lbs - but don't hold me to that.

Only thing of note is that the volume pot has been replaced, I found the original was cracked when the pick up change was done. the only replacement I had to hand was a split shaft - which is technically incorrect. However it works fine & the taper is good. Just being open though.

These basses are now £891 (still cheaper than a Road Worn though!), the bits & bobs ran me another £149. Due to that, the price of £675 is firm. Not looking for any trades, I'm in the process of ordering a custom build Status. Shipping is available at your expense/risk & it will be well packed.

[attachment=226498:DSCF0436-min1.JPG][attachment=226497:DSCF0435-min1.JPG][attachment=226499:DSCF0437-min1.JPG][attachment=226500:DSCF0438-min1.JPG][attachment=226501:DSCF0441-min1.JPG][attachment=226502:DSCF0442-min1.JPG]

Edited by Ashborygirl