Why become a member? ×

Sold Fender 2009 Road Worn Jazz Pay by 4 instinstallments now 750 posted
£800

richardd

2009 Fender Road Worn Jazz in Sunburst.Fitted with Aguilar J 60 pickups new bone nut PIO capacitor frets honed.in a quality gigbag.Under 9 lbs in weight.Prefer meet or collect.Can now post .Save yourself £500 ,new 1200 plus the up grade to the Aguilar J60'S
.Thanks for looking ,Rich☺

Edited by richardd

I have one of these (and a Roadworn P). I keep saying it, but the Fender Roadworn basses are absolutely brilliant!
Having owned several examples of P's & J's over the years, including new-ish and older USA models, these Roadworns are the best
They look, sound & feel every inch a vintage instrument.

I don't know how they do it, but the necks on these instruments feel "worn in" and well played - as opposed to "worn out" lol ;)

Have a bump on me, purely cos these basses are so good. Mine is going nowhere btw.....

Edited by Marc S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't reduce the price of this bass any further. Honestly, they are just too good to be sold off any cheaper.
And LewisK1975, buy it! You won't regret it matey - the RW Jazz is the bass that made me love Fenders again :)
Bump and GLWTS

Edited by Marc S

Played a nice old vintage Fender Jazz on the weekend (65 I think)
It was lovely, but IMHO my Fender Roadworn is better...
These basses are seriously good in every way, and I know I keep posting this on here,
but for that price, someone must surely snap this bass up! They are worth every penny of the £1200 they are new

Good luck again with the sale of this bass richardd - but if I were you, I'd keep this bass (mine os going nowhere)

[quote name='Marc S' timestamp='1477296455' post='3161098']
Played a nice old vintage Fender Jazz on the weekend (65 I think)
It was lovely, but IMHO my Fender Roadworn is better...
These basses are seriously good in every way, and I know I keep posting this on here,
but for that price, someone must surely snap this bass up! They are worth every penny of the £1200 they are new

Good luck again with the sale of this bass richardd - but if I were you, I'd keep this bass (mine os going nowhere)
[/quote]

I think the only people that like theses fabulous basses Mark are the people that own them.☺Should have a hard case to post it in after the weekend

Edited by richardd

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='richardd' timestamp='1471887151' post='3116736']
2009 Fender Road Worn Jazz in Sunburst.Fitted with Aguilar J 60 pickups new bone nut PIO capacitor frets honed.in a quality gigbag.Under 9 lbs in weight.Prefer meet or collect.Can now post .Save yourself £500 ,new 1200 plus the up grade to the Aguilar J60'S
.Thanks for looking ,Rich☺
[/quote]
Re-open bump.