Why become a member? ×

Flavours of the month

Twincam

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1471975631' post='3117420']
Shuker. John Shuker was all the rage when I joined Basschat, but then seemed to lose momentum.
[/quote]

Ha ha! You might wanna ask Jon about that, he's never been so busy I reckon! Have you seen the amount of orders he's produced recently single-handedly? - and every instrument is absolutely stunning! I'd say that Shuker was also THE big rage right back at the dawn of time, which we know was called 'Bassworld v.1'

Still going strong!

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1471984987' post='3117528']
Ha ha! You might wanna ask Jon about that, he's never been so busy I reckon! Have you seen the amount of orders he's produced recently single-handedly? - and every instrument is absolutely stunning! I'd say that Shuker was also THE big rage right back at the dawn of time, which we know was called 'Bassworld v.1'

Still going strong!
[/quote]

Stop it now, I don't wan't to appear to be fashionable :huh:

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1471984987' post='3117528']

Still going strong!
[/quote]

But doesn't get mentioned on here anything like as often as he once did. I assumed it was about Basschat flavour of the month rather than popularity in the whole wide world.

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1472068037' post='3118244']

.... I assumed it was about Basschat flavour of the month rather than popularity in the whole wide world.
[/quote]

;0) Keeping the love alive.