Why become a member? ×

I wrote a book about being in a covers band

Dave Vader

1 hour ago, 12stringbassist said:

PM

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO you don't ........come on you need to tell us all whats going on. No secrets on BC please.

You've got us all curious now. Well me anyway cause i'm basically a nosey auld git with nothing better to do with my time :biggrin:

Dave

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

I have bought all three of Dave's books because he told us about his first one here...I can't buy yours if you don't tell me what it is.🙂

Me twa. xD and bl**min great reads too. plus its nice to support a fellow BC'er in his other projects.

Dave

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 12stringbassist said:

My other book is available on Amazon still, but it's not about my band - could have been at one point, though....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NOIZE-discography-Mr-Ian-Edmundson/dp/179435915X/

41YcV9tYapL.jpg

I saw that advertised on Amazon suggested pages mainly because i look at a lot of Glam Rock material for my own band.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent news ...I was struggling to find the time to read the pdf you kindly sent me. 

Now I have ordered a copy you get to splash out spending the massive royalties on a debauched life style,

and I get to read it without lugging my laptop around.

A win/win I believe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/04/2019 at 08:17, Raymondo said:

Excellent news ...I was struggling to find the time to read the pdf you kindly sent me. 

Now I have ordered a copy you get to splash out spending the massive royalties on a debauched life style,

and I get to read it without lugging my laptop around.

A win/win I believe!

Added to my wishlist as well as i can't really enjoy a book on the laptop for some reason. 

Will add to the next order from Amazon during next few days.

Dave

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Anyone who fancies a read of my third book which does have some music stuff in, features George and the Artful Badgers more than it should, and revisits a couple of scenes from Weekend Rockstars from a different perspective.

It is in no way a sequel, I just thought it would be fun to tie them together.

Anyway, it's FREE on Amazon until Monday in celebration of my 13th wedding anniversary and the bank holiday weekend.

http://mybook.to/gapyears

that's FREE for the whole weekend

(sorry I haven't been on BC much, busy with work, writing and mostly being a guitar player these days)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I've got some news for anyone who enjoyed Weekend Rockstars

first-preview-ads_orig.jpg

The sequel is very nearly done

And to celebrate the imminent release, the first one is heavily discounted over at amazon

Plus you can get the first chapter of the new one for free if you sign up to my mailing list

All the information you could ever want is over on my blog

http://davedoesntwriteanythingever.blogspot.com/2019/12/exciting-news-for-artful-badgers-fans.html

Apologies for the spammy post, and not being around much - day job is stupid busy at the moment, and now I've got a deadline for a novel I haven't actually quite finished yet....

Will be back to normal soon

• Like 1