Why become a member? ×

I wrote a book about being in a covers band

Dave Vader

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from holiday and The Craft Room was my only read for the week. 

The book was absolutely brilliant. Different subject from Weekend Warriors but i could see the similarities in humour coming thru.

I lost count of the "I wasn't expecting that" moments and things took me completely by surprise throughout the book.

I literally didn't want to put the book down after the first few pages but being on holiday meant things had to be done.

"Relatively" speaking i'm glad i don't actually know you Dave. :crazy:

I'm now looking for the 3rd installment in your writing career Dave.

Thanks for giving me 2 off the best books i've read in ages. 

If anyone out there is looking for a great book to read then get one of Dave's Both brilliant, both interesting and both make you want to read to the end without a break.

I'M HOOKED Dave.

Thanks

DavexD:hi::drinks:

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kindle deal has ended for now.

Standard Kindle is only 2.99 (I think) if you have a kindle/e-reader thingy.

Thank you all for the nice things you said. Am trying to get the third one done (very different again but does have a certain band turn up for a couple of chapters) but am helping a friend by doing the edit on their brick of a book.

Also the weather is nice, so spare time is being spent drinking rather than writing.

P.S. I'm not quite as twisted as The Craft Rooom might suggest. You'd like me, honest. :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Off on holiday next week, a week on a beach, so ive just ordered my first book in a few years (the last was Guy Pratt’s book). Perfect for the beach by the sound of it.

Cant wait. Will get the second book for a caravan holiday later in the year. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/07/2018 at 12:49, Dad3353 said:

+1 ^^

Come on, Dave; how hard can it be..? Just break out a ream or two of paper and sharpen your quill. We're waiting... :search:

Blame my Auntie, she pointed out a much better way to end it, so I'm rewriting the entire last quarter of it.

Sorry Douglas...

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just ordered on Amazon Dave. Forgot i had put it on my wish list few months ago. 

That's me with the full set so far and looking forward to another great read. 

No better way to chill out than with one of your books. Humourous and Intriguing storylines with so many twists and turns. Brilliant.

Dave

• Like 2