Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout Drive / Modulation / Delay FS or Specific Trade
£810

The Badderer

[size=3][font=Helvetica]I have reached the point of knowing what effects I no longer need… my journey with pedals has reached the season of selling off the ones I have no use for, but they are great pedals. I am going back to the USA in 2 weeks, but they can stay for sale with my mate in Dorset who will sell them on my behalf. I’m not desperate to sell so please don’t message with lowball offers. I am keen to sell but not desperate. The prices are very firm. I have priced everything at the going market prices.[/font]

[s][font=Helvetica]The ONLY trades I am interested in are:
Source Audio Aftershock[/font]
[font=Helvetica]Source Audio Nemesis[/font]
[font=Helvetica]Source Audio Manta
EHX Bass Micro Synth
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe[/font][/s]

[s]PICKUPS FOR TRADE
Nordstrand NJ4SV Pair[/s]

[font=Helvetica]NO OTHER TRADES CONSIDERED[/font]
[font=Helvetica]All pedals are in excellent condition. Been stored in boxes and they all come in their original box. Some have been lightly gigged but they have not been marked or damaged. See photo’s for proof. Most have NO velcro on the bottom [b](apologies it is the fuzzy velcro not the hook velcro as I bought a 2nd hand pedal board that has the hook side installed on it. If you want me to remove the velcro I will)[/b].[/font]

[font=Helvetica]All prices INCLUDE UK Shipping. International shipping will cost extra.[/font]
[font=Helvetica]Drive / Distortion Pedals
Mad Professor Blueberry OD £85[/font]
[font=Helvetica]VT Bass Deluxe £155[/font]
[s][font=Helvetica]VT Bass V1 £85[/font][/s][font=Helvetica] SOLD[/font]
[s][font=Helvetica]Aguilar Agro Bass OD £105 [/font][/s][font=Helvetica] SOLD[/font]
[s][font=Helvetica]Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro £65 (Totally Mint, still covered in the original protective plastic) [/font][/s][font=Helvetica] SOLD[/font]
[s][font=Helvetica]Source Audio OFD £85[/font][/s][font=Helvetica] Coming to America with me[/font]
[font=Helvetica]MOOER Green Mile OD £35[/font]

[font=Helvetica]Modulation Pedals[/font]
[font=Helvetica]MOOER Elec Lady Analog Flanger £35[/font]
[s][font=Helvetica]Source Audio Orbital Modulator (Chorus / Phaser / Flanger / Filter based effects) £75 [/font][/s][font=Helvetica] SOLD[/font]

[font=Helvetica]Delay / Looper[/font]
[s][font=Helvetica]MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay £90[/font][/s][font=Helvetica] SOLD[/font]
[font=Helvetica][s]Ditto Looper £50 (No Photo uploaded yet, need to get the pedal out of a box)[/s]

MY FEEDBACK[/font][/size]
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/214262-the-badderer-feedback/page__p__2654797__hl__badderer%20feedback__fromsearch__1#entry2654797"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2654797[/url]

Edited by The Badderer

Ditto Looper withdrawn as not been able to find it and I leave for the USA tomorrow. Pedals are still on sale and will be able to negotiate and deal with this over t'internet from America.

No Trades now considered as there's no point them being sent to America. I would still consider the pickups as a trade as it may not cost too much to post them to the USA, but if you are going to offer pickups for trade that will need to be in the next 2-3 weeks as I'll have bought the new pickups before then.

• 2 months later...