Why become a member? ×

MTD Kingston CRB 4 String £400
£425

sbrag

MTD CRB (Classic Rock Bass) 4 string bass for sale. A reluctant sale of a lovely bass but unfortunately some large bills are making me sell a few of my basses.

If you are looking for a light weight P bass with a thin neck then this could be the one for you.

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/emft703oleqxdii/AAAU7Ye-VVM4c6Si-rCmZMqMa?dl=0

Modern version of a Precision bass by MTD (Michael Tobias Design) in beautiful Trans black finish which I got in a trade about a year ago from Vmaxblues of this parish.

Bass was ugraded when I got it with a Tonestyler tone circuit and Hipshot ultralite tuners including a d-tuner on the E which i believe was done by Bass Direct when the bass was bought new. These basses also come with a other nice features like MTDs asymetric neck which is beautiful to play, zero fret and quick release bridge. The neck has much more of a jazz profile than a normal P. Bass is also light at about just under 4kg.

I've gigged it about 3 times and it has a tiny chip on the underside near the jack socket but otherwise is in excellent condition. A kinsman soft/hard case will also be included.

Any trials welcome and I would much prefer cash on collection but I will post at the buyers cost and risk. I will also consider part ex including a Jazz bass like a Squier VM or a Sire V7 plus cash my way, 4 string fretted only. Any trades to be face to face please.

Any questions please let me know.

Edited by sbrag

Bump - for sensible offer and part trades.

Also forgot to put I travel from Bristol to Bournemouth with work most weeks so happy to meet en route and also go further afield sometimes. Delivery in bristol/bath/west wilts area may also be possible.

Edited by sbrag

[quote name='sbrag' timestamp='1470433587' post='3106048']
4 strings are great Andy
[/quote]

Oh I don't doubt it, I have a trusty P4 that won't be going anywhere. Still searching an elusive P5 to match it.

Good luck with the sale, it looks great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...