Why become a member? ×

Feedback for kingforaday

silverfoxnik

Matt just took delivery of my Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II this afternoon- another top Basschatter! Very fast payment, great communication, and comes across as a nice bloke too.

Thanks mate, hope you enjoy blowing down some walls with it! ;)

Matt took a Hartke head and a tuner from me
Unfortunately, the head did not survive the transit, it appears the previous BC owner , (or maybe pre them , have had no reply about it ), unbeknownst to me, seems to have done a repair job on it, and left it in a state, to the extent the circuit boards were not screwed into the case. As such, the amp shook itself to pieces in transit.

Matt, a true gentleman, managed to get a chap he worked with to get the amp fixed, (naturally I covered the costs) and was a good natured person throughout the whole saga, with fast efficient communications

Cannot recommend enough.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a B2V from Matt at the weekend. Nice easy transaction, nice fellow to deal with. Lovely place that he works in, too! If I lived near Plymouth I'd rehearse there for sure.

Cheers Matt.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This bloke's a Good Egg. I did a small 3D-printing job for him, specifically mentioning all the while that there was no expense to speak of, and that a big smile was payment enough. He's seen fit to send me a remittance just the same, for which I thank him. An easy fellow to deal with, and honest as a pin. Definitely a Good Egg. :sun_bespectacled:

Douglas

• 3 weeks later...