Why become a member? ×

Feedback for kingforaday

silverfoxnik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Matt just bought and paid for my modded Boss CS-3 compression pedal ... and was happy to do so sight unseen.

Cheers Matt and you should have the pedal in a couple of days time, as long as the Royal Mail are as efficient at delivering as you are at paying!

ATB Clarky

• 3 months later...

[quote name='kingforaday' post='567168' date='Aug 12 2009, 07:12 PM']yep and sold your El Grande Bass Fuzz back to you! i posted it on my way to work today so it should be with you soon![/quote]

Got it today mate! Another smooth transaction with Matt. Thanks alot. :)

Edited by WarPig

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a Flying V bass from Matt (well his sister)
Excellent condition, well packed, couldn't have been better! Only issues being with Parcelforce (beyond Matt's control) but when it got despatched it arrived ahead of time.
Top bloke, definitely deal with him again.
Cheers dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Peavey T-40 from Matt. Everything arrived in very good shape (once I'd gotten around Parcelforce playing silly buggers) and was sent to me very quickly once we'd sealed the deal. He also sent a copy of the instructions for the bass and a spare switch for one part of the electronics. Good all round!

• 5 months later...

King for a day but not a fool for a lifetime !!!
I just received my EBS multicomp pedal that i bought from Matt and i´m very pleased. It came very well packed and promptly, he´s a very nice guy and totally honest.
I was very happy to negociate with him and i recomend Matt to all basschat comunity.
Thanks King

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

An absolute Gentleman, and there arent many around these days
bought some strings (well, 2 sets and may go back for more) from Matt in a hassle free, great comms,great price & Very accomodating way. if you're a basschatter this is your man to do business/buy/swap/trade with
100% reccomend

Thanks Matt!!
John

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to giving my feedback from weeks ago!

I bought an EHX Small Stone Nano from Matt for a very reasonable price! When it turned up it was like new, with the box, warranty card and the lot! Took a lot to convince the missus that I'd DEFINATELY got it cheap :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...