Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here… current pedalboard has been through a journey recently. Covers gigs starting to kick in again has necessitated the need for a lot of 80’s synth tones through funk to some garage rock.  Here’s where we’re at so far…

7932D285-0017-4293-84E3-8EBA245D482D.jpeg

Edited by iamtheelvy
Spelling error
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, iamtheelvy said:

It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here… current pedalboard has been through a journey recently. Covers gigs starting to kick in again has necessitated the need for a lot of 80’s synth tones through funk to some garage rock.  Here’s where we’re at so far…

7932D285-0017-4293-84E3-8EBA245D482D.jpeg

I’d give my left gonad for the Future Impact 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicoMcJ said:

Incoming replacement for the Deluxe Bass Big Muff:

AC21C48C-B119-4EFE-B9B6-BA2CE0011015.jpeg

Oooooooft, I'll be very keen to hear how it compares. I would love to try the Deluxe Bass Muff but it's just too darned big!

Colour me very interested...

Eude

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moley6knipe said:

I did love my deluxe big muff pi. It made so many great sounds. Great blend and great selection of ins and outs. I’ve swapped it (and a soul food) for an aftershock, mainly down to cramming more on to the board. But they’re brilliant pedals IMHO.

I’ve been overall quite pleased with it, but the physical dimensions have been bugging me for a while and the crossover section doesn’t really do anything for me.  I’ll be keeping it for home use, just not on my gigging board.

8 hours ago, danbowskill said:

No 66mini anymore?

No, it’s a wonderful pedal (I won’t sell it), but the BB has better EQ and can be run as a clean boost too. Clean with a big of booster treble is a nice extra bit of clank to be able to kick in and out.

The Cog Fuzz is giving me all the proper dirt on that board. 

Si

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sibob said:

No, it’s a wonderful pedal (I won’t sell it), but the BB has better EQ and can be run as a clean boost too. Clean with a big of booster treble is a nice extra bit of clank to be able to kick in and out.

The Cog Fuzz is giving me all the proper dirt on that board. 

Si

I was gonna try haggling it from you... Boo 😂

For full signal chain description check my profile :

https://www.basschat.co.uk/profile/50585-baloney-balderdash/?tab=field_core_pfield_1

Bass-Pedal-Board-060322-Edit-666-smaller

TC Electronic SpectraComp - TC Electronic Sub'N'Up Mini - Boss LS-2 - Joyo Orange Juice - Boss LS-2 - Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz - Mosky Black Rat - Monarch MFL-22 Stereo Flanger - Joyo Orange Juice - Boss MT-2 Metal Zone - Behringer VP1 Vintage Phaser - Boss TR-2 Tremolo - TC Electronic Shaker Mini - Artec SE-EQ8 Graphic Eq -  Zoom G1Xon - Danelectro FAB Metal - NUX Tape Core Deluxe - Zoom MS-70CDR - NUX Tape Core Deluxe - EHX Black Finger - ART Tube MP Project Series

Edited by Baloney Balderdash
  • Like 3

I'm afraid mine is rather simple but I think it's now right how I want it

20220304_173035.thumb.jpg.589f2a21bab5b9fe8b38e86d2a7ca82f.jpg

Harley Benton power supply

Boss TU3 tuner

Origin Effects Cali76 compressor 

Darkglass vintage microtubes overdrive 

Two Notes LeBass preamp. 

The Le Bass has a beautiful creamy clean channel and the dirty channel just adds a nice, light valve overdrive. The vintage microtubes is set to give a really nice dirty tone when combined with the Le Bass clean channel. The compressor is just always on.

It's all a bit monochrome looking but gives the sounds I want.

I am very tempted to replace the Le Bass with a Origin Effects bassrig super vintage. 

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, SteveXFR said:

I'm afraid mine is rather simple but I think it's now right how I want it

20220304_173035.thumb.jpg.589f2a21bab5b9fe8b38e86d2a7ca82f.jpg

Harley Benton power supply

Boss TU3 tuner

Origin Effects Cali76 compressor 

Darkglass vintage microtubes overdrive 

Two Notes LeBass preamp. 

The Le Bass has a beautiful creamy clean channel and the dirty channel just adds a nice, light valve overdrive. The vintage microtubes is set to give a really nice dirty tone when combined with the Le Bass clean channel. The compressor is just always on.

It's all a bit monochrome looking but gives the sounds I want.

I am very tempted to replace the Le Bass with a Origin Effects bassrig super vintage. 

The LeBass is one I really think I need to try at some point. Your description there sounds perfect.

Edited by Merton
  • Like 1